Selecting Your New Carpet
After many years of use, some carpets cannot be restored and need to be changed. Before selecting your new carpet, it is always useful to be prepared with some information.
Based on this knowledge and your needs, our Singapore Carpet Supply and Installation technicians can then recommend the most suitable carpet for you:
- How is the room going to be used?
- Is there light or heavy room traffic in the room?
- Is the room the centre of activity for family or entertaining?
- Is there direct access from outside?
Colour & Style
- Is the room going to be heavily used? Light coloured carpets are not advisable if the room is used extensively.
- What size is the room? Smaller rooms can be made to fell larger is lighter coloured carpets are installed. Similarly, larger rooms can appear cozy is darker shades of carpet are utilized.
- What are the lighting conditions in the room? Darker coloured carpets are not advisable in rooms where there is not enough natural lighting. Such rooms appear darker than they actually are.
- Are you installing the carpet as part of your renovation to sell the home or is the carpet just due for a change?
- What is the size of the area that needs to be carpeted? If you get carpet tiles, you can replace one tile rather than the whole carpet if part of it gets ruined.
Cleaning & Maintenance
- What equipment will you need to clean the new carpet?
- How often will you need to clean the carpet? Lighter colours are prone to get dirty faster and may need a more regular cleaning.
For your Singapore Carpet Supply and Installation needs, contact us at +65 6444 4148.
Our 30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee
If you are not satisfied with the service from us, we will return at no obligation and re-clean any area you feel needs additional attention. It’s our 30-day, 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.
For professional carpet supply & installation,
call us now at 6444 4148!